- 1 Which is the longest river in Asia?
- 2 Is the Indus River the longest river in Asia?
- 3 Which country has the most river in Asia?
- 4 Which is biggest river in the world?
- 5 Which is the second largest river in China?
- 6 Which is longest river of India?
- 7 What is Asia’s smallest country?
- 8 Where do most rivers begin in Asia?
- 9 Which country has no river?
- 10 What is the world’s shortest river?
- 11 Which river is known as father of river?
Which is the longest river in Asia?
Yangtze River, Chinese (Pinyin) Chang Jiang or (Wade-Giles romanization) Ch’ang Chiang, longest river in both China and Asia and third longest river in the world, with a length of 3,915 miles (6,300 km).
Is the Indus River the longest river in Asia?
The Indus River or The Sindhu is one of the longest Rivers of Asia, and it ranks seventh. The length of the River is 3,610 kilometers(2,243 miles). The basin size of the river delta is 1,165,000 kilometer square. The River flows through China, India, and Pakistan.
Which country has the most river in Asia?
China (24 Rivers) Snaking from Tibet to the East China Sea, the 3,915-mile-long Yangtze River is the world’s third longest watercourse.
Which is biggest river in the world?
Here is a list of five longest rivers of the world
- Nile River: The longest river in the world. Nile River: the longest river in the world (Image: 10mosttoday)
- Amazon River: Second longest and the largest by water flow. Amazon River (Image: 10mosttoday)
- Yangtze River: The longest river in Asia.
Which is the second largest river in China?
Map of the Yellow River with approximate borders of its basin. listen)) is the second-longest river in China, after the Yangtze River, and the sixth-longest river system in the world at the estimated length of 5,464 km (3,395 mi).
Which is longest river of India?
At over three thousand kilometers long, the Indus is the longest river of India. It originates in Tibet from Lake Mansarovar before flowing through the regions of Ladakh and Punjab, joining the Arabian Sea at Pakistan’s Karachi port.
What is Asia’s smallest country?
Maldives. Maldives is an island nation in the Indian Ocean-Arabian sea area. It is the smallest Asian country in both population and area.
Where do most rivers begin in Asia?
Because of its great elevation, the Tibetan Plateau is an ideal place for large, powerful rivers to originate. The Yangtze and many of Asia’s other major rivers begin in this area.
Which country has no river?
The Vatican is an extremely unusual country, in that it is actually a religious city within another country. As it is only a city, it has almost no natural terrain within it, and therefore no natural rivers.
What is the world’s shortest river?
There, you will find what The Guinness Book of World Records has called the shortest river in the world. The Roe River measures an average 201 feet in length. It flows parallel to the mighty Missouri River.
Which river is known as father of river?
Named by Algonkian-speaking Indians, Mississippi can be translated as “Father of Waters.” The river, the largest in North America, drains 31 states and 2 Canadian provinces, and runs 2,350 miles from its source to the Gulf of Mexico.