- 1 What are 7 countries in Asia?
- 2 Are there 50 countries in Asia?
- 3 What are the 5 major countries in Asia?
- 4 Which is the smallest country in Asia?
- 5 What is the cheapest country in Asia?
- 6 Which is the best country of Asia?
- 7 Who is richest country in Asia?
- 8 What country is in West Asia?
- 9 What is the world’s largest country?
- 10 What is the 13th largest country?
What are 7 countries in Asia?
They are Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Mongolia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
Are there 50 countries in Asia?
How many countries are there in Asia? The area is shared by 50 countries. By far the largest nation by area is Russia, with more than 17 million km², 13 million km² (77%) are in Asia. The second-largest country is China, with an area of 9.6 million km².
What are the 5 major countries in Asia?
Largest Countries In Asia 2021
- China (3,746,887 square miles)
- India (1,269,010 square miles)
- Kazakhstan (1,051,811 square miles)
- Saudi Arabia (829,780 square miles)
- Indonesia (735,164 square miles)
- Iran (636,203 square miles)
- Mongolia (603,746 square miles)
- Pakistan (340,418 square miles)
Which is the smallest country in Asia?
Maldives. Maldives is an island nation in the Indian Ocean-Arabian sea area. It is the smallest Asian country in both population and area.
What is the cheapest country in Asia?
Cheapest Countries in Asia
- India. India is one of the cheapest countries in Asia.
- Cambodia. Due to its central position, Cambodia is the perfect place to start your trip in Asia.
- Myanmar (Burma)
- The Philippines.
Which is the best country of Asia?
Singapore tops our list when it comes to the best countries in Asia to study. It features among the top 20 in the QS World University Rankings.
Who is richest country in Asia?
GDP Per Capita The city-state of Singapore is the wealthiest country in Asia, with a per-capita income of $58,480.
What country is in West Asia?
The West Asia region comprises 12 member countries: Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
What is the world’s largest country?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population.
What is the 13th largest country?
Mexico covers 1,972,550 square kilometers (761,610 sq mi), making it the world’s 13th-largest country by area; with approximately 126,014,024 inhabitants, it is the 10th-most-populous country and has the most Spanish-speakers.