- 1 Which is the largest country in Eastern Asia?
- 2 What is the smallest country of Southeast Asia?
- 3 Which countries fall under South Asia?
- 4 Which country has lowest population in Asia?
- 5 What is the 5 largest country in the world?
- 6 Who is the big country in the world?
- 7 What are the 11 countries that make up Southeast Asia?
- 8 Where is Asia located?
- 9 What is the best country in South Asia?
Which is the largest country in Eastern Asia?
China is the largest country in East Asia in both physical size and population. Other countries of East Asia include Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, and Japan.
What is the smallest country of Southeast Asia?
Even though it is the smallest country in Southeast Asia, with a land area of about 270 square miles (700 square kilometers), Singapore perennially ranks near the top of world rankings by GDP per capita, level of education and ease of conducting business.
Which countries fall under South Asia?
South Asia, subregion of Asia, consisting of the Indo-Gangetic Plain and peninsular India. It includes the countries of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka; Afghanistan and the Maldives are often considered part of South Asia as well.
Which country has lowest population in Asia?
The least populous country in Asia is the Maldives, with an estimated population of 345,000. The Maldives is also one of the smallest countries on earth with just 298 square kilometers (115 square miles) of area, 99% of which is water.
What is the 5 largest country in the world?
Largest Countries in the World by Area
- Russia. 17,098,242.
- Canada. 9,984,670.
- United States. 9,826,675.
- China. 9,596,961.
- Brazil. 8,514,877.
- Australia. 7,741,220.
- India. 3,287,263.
- Argentina. 2,780,400.
Who is the big country in the world?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population.
What are the 11 countries that make up Southeast Asia?
Southeast Asia is composed of eleven countries of impressive diversity in religion, culture and history: Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Where is Asia located?
Asia is generally defined as comprising the eastern four-fifths of Eurasia. It is located to the east of the Suez Canal and the Ural Mountains, and south of the Caucasus Mountains (or the Kuma–Manych Depression) and the Caspian and Black Seas.
What is the best country in South Asia?
Here is the list of 9 Best Countries To Visit in South-East Asia
- Indonesia – Incredible Indonesia.
- Cambodia – A Country Rich in Heritage & Natural Beauty.
- Philippines – Gateway to hidden beaches and exotic islands.
- Malaysia – Asia in true sense!
- Laos – The Land of Serenity and Bountiful Nature.